IMPORTANT SIZING INFORMATION
You are responsible to inform us of your correct belt size! In order to craft the best and most comfortable belt, I custom fit our belts to your current size when I receive your order. Please read all of, and follow, the instructions below for the best fit:
Using a tape measure, measure the circumference around your hips, over your clothing, where you plan to have the gun belt will normally sit. Different folks prefer to wear their gun belt in different places; If you plan to wear the belt low on your hips, measure there. If you plan to wear it high on your waist, measure there etc. Please select your size (measured in inches) and we will craft for you a custom-sized belt that fits snug and secure with room to adjust.
If we have any questions regarding your order, order notes or your firearm rest assured that we will contact you!
Hellhound gun leathers, belts and holsters, are works of art that are made to order and handcrafted one at a time in our workshop in Utah. These are not mass produced or made ahead of time and each holster is carefully hand cut and crafted to fit your firearm. We source our leather from US tanneries and none of our leather products are outsourced or manufactured outside our workshop.
This item is made to order, so crafting time may take up to two weeks. Please also be aware that, depending on the season, there may also be a wait-list of over a month. Please see our FAQs for current lead times! If you're in a hurry and need the item before that, contact me and we'll do what we can to help you out.
We understand that purchasing a holster for your gun is a very personal process and we invite you to call Gavin directly at 385-707-3751 with any questions, concerns or custom requests.
This classy black ranger belt, with its hand-carved scrolling patterns, compass conchos, old-world styled buckle and two-toned details, will be very handsome addition to your collection. Handcrafted using the very best full grain traditional harness leather and lined in beautiful Horween nubuck suede, the belt ensures maximum durability, quality and comfort.
Crafted to match, the 100% veg tanned black leather holster with compass detail is built to last. Our single action holsters are modeled on the common style used in and around the beginning of the 1870's through the end of the 1890's in the American West. They will fit most single action army or replica firearms for Cowboy Action Shooting sports such as any Colt 1873 Army (Pietta or Uberti models etc), Ruger Vaquero or New Ruger Vaquero. We can also custom build these holsters to fit any revolver.
We are happy to take custom orders if you require modifications that we do not list. We also offer a variety of leather colors - black and medium brown mix (pictured), russet tan or burgundy/oxblood. If you would like to purchase a different color or include a slight modification to your holster, these small modifications usually don't cost any extra - Contact us for options!
- premium quality veg tanned leather, materials and craftsmanship
- our leather is sourced from American tanneries, using North American cattle - Wickett & Craig Tannery of Pennsylvania, Horween Leather of Illinois, Hermann Oak Tannery of Missouri
- 10 oz full grain thickness veg tanned saddle skirt leather
- 2 1/2 inches wide, lined in premium Horween nubuck suede - color varies based on availability, but will compliment the main belt color you choose
- 5 belt holes are spaced 1 inch apart
- 18 laced cartridge loops - If you require a different caliber than listed, please contact us and we will be able to help you out
- stitched full length welt to increase holster strength and reduce drag upon draw
- Pre-molded for a perfect fit right out of the box