Hellhound Leather Co
SHOTGUN SCOUT BELT
SHOTGUN SCOUT BELT
ABOUT THIS BELT:
This top quality 12 round shotgun shell scout belt is handcrafted using the same premium leathers as all Hellhound gun belts. Made of the very best quality 10oz full grain rugged saddle skirt leather and lined in beautiful 6oz Horween nubuck suede, the belt ensures maximum durability, quality, and comfort.
- Premium Quality Veg Tanned Leather, Materials and Craftsmanship
- Our leather is sourced from American tanneries- Wickett & Craig Tannery of Pennsylvania & Horween Tannery of Illinois
- 10 oz full grain thickness veg tanned saddle skirt leather
- 2 1/2 inches wide, lined in premium Horween nubuck suede - color varies based on availability, but will compliment the main belt color you choose
- 5 belt holes are spaced 1 inch apart
- 6 stitched cartridge loops available in .45 colt, .44 mag .357 mag, .38 special or .22 - If you require a different caliber than listed, please contact us and we will be able to help you
- 6 stitched double shell pockets for a total of 12 rounds fit to 12 gauge - If you require a different gauge of shell, please contact us
ABOUT OUR BELTS:
Hellhound Leather Co gun belts are handcrafted and custom fit to you. We model our gun belt styles on the common western gunbelts of the late 1800s and Hellhound gun belts are crafted from heavy weight veg tanned leather that wont sag over years of use.
All of our items at Hellhound are works of art that are made to order and handcrafted one at a time in our workshop in Utah.
These are not mass produced or made ahead of time and each belt is carefully hand cut and crafted to fit you.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
It is very important to provide us with the correct size for your gun belt.
Gun belts are not measured the same as your standard pants belt, so please do not provide us with your pants belt size.
In order to get the most accurate fit for your gunbelt, we request that you measure yourself so that we can custom fit the belt to you.
Please follow the directions below in order to provide us with an accurate size so that we can craft a perfectly fitting belt.
Please use a fabric/soft tape measure to measure around yourself, over the clothing you might typically wear with your gunbelt, wherever you plan to wear the belt.
If you're going to wear it down on your hips, measure there.
If you're going to wear it high on the waist, measure there.
If you're going to wear it right over the top of your pants belt, then please measure around yourself over the top of your pants belt.
If we are not provided with an accurate measurement, we cannot craft a correctly fitting belt. If the belt does not fit due to an inaccurate measurement, you will be charged a recrafting fee for a replacement belt.
If you have any questions regarding measurements, please feel free to call us at 385-707-3751
Our belts are handmade to order using the very best in full grain leather.
Please be sure to get the sizing correct as all of our belts are custom-made.
Depending on the item you are purchasing and because all items are handmade, our fullfillment dates vary.
We are a very small, custom leather shop and due to high demand, our lead times have increased.
All of our belts have a lead time of 20 to 24 weeks. Please keep this in mind before placing your order.