RICK O'CONNELL INSPIRED SHOULDER HOLSTER
RICK O'CONNELL INSPIRED SHOULDER HOLSTER
ABOUT THIS RIG:
An artistic recreation of the gun rig worn by the hero Rick O'Connell from the movie "The Mummy", with that Hellhound Quality. Please note that this is not intended to be a perfectly exact replica, since this rig was originally crafted by an artist for use in the movie industry. We offer a rig to match the look and style of the one worn by Brendan Fraser while portraying his character Rick O'Connell as closely as possible, in a quality in line with Hellhound standard (which means that this shoulder rig is lined and stitched).
Please note: This rig is considered "fan art" and we make no claim that this replica is 100% exact and it is NOT the original rig. The creation of this rig was "inspired by" the movie and crafted to Hellhound quality standards.
Like all Hellhound rigs, this has been handcrafted from the very best quality full grain rugged saddle skirt leather and lined in Horween nubuck suede. The heavy weight belt ensures maximum durability, quality, and comfort for those days out on the range.
This rig includes two setup options. Option 1 offers two holsters that match in color and style to those portrayed in the movie. Option 2 offers one holster for your strong hand, and a cartridge pouch on the opposite side.
- Premium Quality Veg Tanned Leather, Materials and Craftsmanship
- Our leather is sourced from American tanneries- Wickett & Craig Tannery of Pennsylvania, Hermann Oak Tannery Missouri & Horween Tannery of Illinois
- Stitched full length welt to increase holster strength and reduce drag upon draw
- Pre-molded for a perfect fit right out of the box
- 10 oz full grain thickness veg tanned saddle skirt leather holsters
- 6 oz full grain thickness veg tanned saddle skirt shoulder rigging
- 2 oz full grain veg tan lining leathers
- 1 1/2 inch wide belt, lined in premium Horween nubuck suede - color varies based on availability, but will compliment the main belt color you choose
- To maintain artistic accuracy, this rig comes with the following; full shoulder rigging, two holsters OR a holster and pouch combo and a belt to match the movie.
- 5 belt holes are spaced 1 inch apart
ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS:
Hellhound Leather Co gun belts are handcrafted and custom fit to you. We model our gun belt styles on the common western gunbelts of the late 1800s and Hellhound gun belts are crafted from heavy weight veg tanned leather that wont sag over years of use.
All of our items at Hellhound are works of art that are made to order and handcrafted one at a time in our workshop in Utah.
These are not mass produced or made ahead of time and each piece is carefully hand cut and crafted to fit you and your firearm.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
Hellhound gun leathers, belts and holsters, are works of art that are made to order and handcrafted one at a time in our workshop in Utah. These are not mass produced or made ahead of time and each holster is carefully hand cut and crafted to fit your firearm.
We are a very small, custom leather shop and due to high demand, our lead times have increased.
Our current lead times for gun leathers is roughly 20-24 weeks.
**NOTE Regarding Cross Draw Holsters: If you prefer a Cross Draw holster, please be aware that selecting the "Cross Draw" option will slightly alter the holster to accommodate for cross draw carry. The skirt of the holster will be shortened to the collar and widened at the belt loop to reduce twisting. Our standard cant for cross draw holsters is 20 degrees. If you would like more information on how a cross draw holster will appear or if you would like a sharper cant on your holster, please contact us.
We understand that purchasing a holster for your gun is a very personal process and we invite you to contact us with any questions, concerns or custom requests.
We are happy to take custom orders if you require modifications (such as cant degree or cross draw if you don't prefer a straight drop holster) that we do not list. If you would like to include a slight modification to your holster - Contact us for options!