IMPORTANT SIZING INFORMATION
You are responsible to inform us of your correct belt size! In order to craft the best and most comfortable belt, I custom fit our belts to your current size when I receive your order. Please read all of, and follow, the instructions below for the best fit:
Using a tape measure, measure the circumference around your hips, over your clothing, where you plan to have the gun belt will normally sit. Different folks prefer to wear their gun belt in different places; If you plan to wear the belt low on your hips, measure there. If you plan to wear it high on your waist, measure there etc. Please select your size (measured in inches) and we will craft for you a custom-sized belt that fits snug and secure with room to adjust.
Hellhound gun leathers, belts and holsters, are works of art that are made to order and handcrafted one at a time in our workshop in Utah. These are not mass produced or made ahead of time and each holster is carefully hand cut and crafted to fit your firearm. We source our leather from US tanneries and none of our leather products are outsourced or manufactured outside our workshop.
This item is made to order, so crafting time may take up to two weeks. Please also be aware that, depending on the season, there may also be a wait-list of over a month. Please see our FAQs for current lead times! If you're in a hurry and need the item before that, contact me and we'll do what we can to help you out.
This thick and rugged scout cartridge belt boasts genuine python snake skin inlay and is handcrafted using the finest American made leathers. Crafted from the very best quality full grain rugged saddle skirt leather and lined in nubuck suede, the belt ensures maximum durability, quality and comfort.
We are happy to take custom orders if you require modifications - just contact me!
- premium quality veg tanned leather, materials and craftsmanship
- our leather is sourced from American tanneries, using North American cattle - Wickett & Craig Tannery of Pennsylvania and Horween of Illinois
- 2 1/2 inches wide, lined in premium Horween nubuck suede
- 5 belt holes are spaced 1 inch apart
- 18 laced cartridge loops - If you require a different caliber than listed, please contact us and we will be able to help you out
- Geniune Python snakeskin inlay