IMPORTANT SIZING INFORMATION
You are responsible to inform us of your correct belt size! In order to craft the best and most comfortable belt, I custom fit our belts to your current size when I receive your order. Please read all of, and follow, the instructions below for the best fit:
Using a tape measure, measure the circumference around your hips, over your clothing, where you plan to have the gun belt will normally sit. Different folks prefer to wear their gun belt in different places; If you plan to wear the belt low on your hips, measure there. If you plan to wear it high on your waist, measure there etc. Please select your size (measured in inches) and we will craft for you a custom-sized belt that fits snug and secure with room to adjust.
If we have any questions regarding your order, order notes or your firearm rest assured that we will contact you!
Hellhound gun leathers, belts and holsters, are works of art that are made to order and handcrafted one at a time in our workshop in Utah. These are not mass produced or made ahead of time and each holster is carefully hand cut and crafted to fit your firearm. We source our leather from US tanneries and none of our leather products are outsourced or manufactured outside our workshop.
This item is made to order, so crafting time may take up to two weeks. Please also be aware that, depending on the season, there may also be a wait-list of over a month. Please see our FAQs for current lead times! If you're in a hurry and need the item before that, contact me and we'll do what we can to help you out.
We understand that purchasing a holster for your gun is a very personal process and we invite you to call Gavin directly at 385-707-3751 with any questions, concerns or custom requests.
The Ghostwood buscadero belt is part of our very popular Ghostwood line with a rustic oiled leather exterior, veg tan core and lined in durable Horween nubuck suede. The comfortable drop belt ensures maximum durability, quality and comfort.
The Ghostwood holster is handcrafted from a blend of leathers to achieve the perfect balance of quality durability and rustic style. The exterior has been crafted using a 6 oz oiled pull-up leather to give the holster a rugged and distressed appearance, but lined in a full grain 6 oz W&C premium veg tanned tooling leather to provide structure, protection and durability. Accented with lacing on the collar, rough edges and all the natural range marks and blemishes from the life of the steer, no two holsters are exactly alike. Our single action holsters are modeled on the common style used in and around the beginning of the 1870's through the end of the 1890's in the American West. They will fit most single action army or replica firearms for Cowboy Action Shooting sports such as any Colt 1873 Army (Pietta or Uberti models etc), Ruger Vaquero or New Ruger Vaquero. We can also custom build these holsters to fit any revolver.
We are happy to take custom orders if you require modifications that we do not list. If you would like to include a slight modification to your belt, please contact us for options!
- premium quality veg tanned leather, materials and craftsmanship
- our leather is sourced from American tanneries, using North American cattle - Wickett & Craig Tannery of Pennsylvania, Horween Leather of Illinois, Acadia Tannery of Maine
- 6 oz full grain thickness veg tanned traditional harness leather core
- 6oz rustic oiled pull-up leather exterior
- 2 1/2 inches wide, lined in premium Horween nubuck suede - color varies based on availability, but will compliment the main belt color you choose
- 5 belt holes are spaced 1 inch apart
- 12 laced cartridge loops - If you require a different caliber than listed, please contact us and we will be able to help you out
- stitched full length welt to increase holster strength and reduce drag upon draw
- Pre-molded for a perfect fit right out of the box