The Northern Wilderness Chest Rig is rugged enough to endure years of continual use, yet it is incredibly comfortable and crafted from the very highest quality leathers. Tried and true, this Alaskan style chest rig is highly adjustable to fit any frame or mode of carry and perfect for almost any activity where you need your pistol easily accessible but out of the way. The firearm is secured with a retention screw so that you can fine-tune your desired retention without fiddling with straps or snaps. The chest rig also comes with a six-round slide with matching leathers.
We offer the Northern Wilderness rig embellished with stunning genuine exotic leather inlay. We have caiman crocodile (pictured) or python skins in stock and have access to many other exotic leathers.
Alternatively, we have a less expensive version of this rig that does not include an exotic skin inlay. Please select the "No Inlay" option when ordering.
Hellhound gun leathers, belts and holsters, are works of art that are made to order and handcrafted one at a time in our workshop in Utah. These are not mass produced or made ahead of time and each holster is carefully hand cut and crafted to fit your firearm. We source our leather from US tanneries and none of our leather products are outsourced or manufactured outside our workshop.
This item is made to order, so crafting time may take up to two weeks. Please also be aware that, depending on the season, there may also be a wait-list of over a month. Please see our FAQs for current lead times! If you're in a hurry and need the item before that, contact me and we'll do what we can to help you out.
We understand that purchasing a holster for your gun is a very personal process and we invite you to call Gavin directly at 385-707-3751 with any questions, concerns or custom requests.
We are happy to take custom orders if you require modifications, just contact me!
- premium quality veg tanned leather, materials and craftsmanship
- our leather is sourced from American tanneries, using North American cattle - Wickett & Craig Tannery of Pennsylvania, Hermann Oak Tannery of Missouri
- 10 oz full grain thickness veg tanned traditional harness leather holster, 2 oz full grain veg tan lining
- 6 oz full grain thickness harness straps
- Solid brass cast hardware
- Premium exotic leathers responsibly sourced from US tanneries and in compliance with all CITES regulations
- stitched full length welt to increase holster strength and reduce drag upon draw
- Pre-molded for a perfect fit right out of the box