Using our very popular Jesse Slim holster, we've built a cross-draw western style shoulder rig that is incredibly comfortable to wear and promises faultless durability in the field. Using our favorite W&C harness leathers, this shoulder rig has 3/4" wide adjustable straps for your shoulder.
Our single action holsters are modeled on the common style used in and around the beginning of the 1870's through the end of the 1890's in the American West. They will fit most single action army or replica firearms for Cowboy Action Shooting sports such as any Colt 1873 Army (Pietta or Uberti models etc), Ruger Vaquero or New Ruger Vaquero. We can also custom build these holsters to fit any revolver - so if you do not see your firearm listed in the options, just contact me.
Hellhound gun leathers, belts and holsters, are works of art that are made to order and handcrafted one at a time in our workshop in Utah. These are not mass produced or made ahead of time and each holster is carefully hand cut and crafted to fit your firearm. We source our leather from US tanneries and none of our leather products are outsourced or manufactured outside our workshop.
This item is made to order, so crafting time may take up to two weeks. Please also be aware that, depending on the season, there may also be a wait-list of over a month. Please see our FAQs for current lead times! If you're in a hurry and need the item before that, contact me and we'll do what we can to help you out.
We understand that purchasing a holster for your gun is a very personal process and we invite you to call Gavin directly at 385-707-3751 with any questions, concerns or custom requests.
It is your responsibility to select the correct size rig! The sizes are determined by the circumference of your chest. Please use a tape measure to measure around your chest and then select the size that best suits you.
We are happy to take custom orders if you require modifications, just contact me!
- premium quality veg tanned leather, materials and craftsmanship
- our leather is sourced from American tanneries, using North American cattle - Wickett & Craig Tannery of Pennsylvania, Hermann Oak Tannery of Missouri
- 10 oz full grain thickness veg tanned rugged saddle skirt leather holster
- 6 oz full grain thickness harness straps
- holster and strapping fully lined in 2oz full grain veg tan leather
- stitched full length welt to increase holster strength and reduce drag upon draw
- Pre-molded for a perfect fit right out of the box