Handcrafted leather thumb hole rifle sling with that old west rustic leather and lacing detail; this sling is designed with two pieces of full grain 6oz leather (12oz total thickness) for the durability and class that lasts generations. The sling is lined in premium and thick saddle bark shearling wool to ensure a comfortable padded carry that will not slide off your shoulder. Easily adjustable straps taper to 1" wide at each end, so this leather sling will fit any standard 1" attachment hardware (not included).
Hellhound gun leathers, belts and holsters, are works of art that are made to order and handcrafted one at a time in our workshop in Utah. These are not mass produced or made ahead of time and each holster is carefully hand cut and crafted to fit your firearm. We source our leather from US tanneries and none of our leather products are outsourced or manufactured outside our workshop.
This item is made to order, so crafting time may take up to two weeks. Please also be aware that, depending on the season, there may also be a wait-list of over a month. Please see our FAQs for current lead times! If you're in a hurry and need the item before that, contact me and we'll do what we can to help you out.
- Premium quality veg tanned leather, materials and craftsmanship
- our leather is sourced from American tanneries, using North American cattle - Wickett & Craig Tannery of Pennsylvania, Acadia Tannery of Maine
- 6oz full grain thickness veg tanned saddle skirting leather; hand dyed
- 6oz full grain chrome tan rustic exterior leather
- Padded with saddle bark wool shearling