The Cattleman Bullet Slide offers an easy way to hold your extra rounds and convert any regular 1 1/2" pants belt into a gun rig. Hand crafted in premium full grain veg tan leathers, the belt slide is hand laced, fully edged and of the highest quality. The belt slide offers multiple loop gaps that allow the weaving of your belt to accommodate for your pants' belt loops for secure and convenient placement.
Hellhound gun leathers, belts and holsters, are works of art that are made to order and handcrafted one at a time in our workshop in Utah. These are not mass produced or made ahead of time and each holster is carefully hand cut and crafted to fit your firearm. We source our leather from US tanneries and none of our leather products are outsourced or manufactured outside our workshop.
This item is made to order, so crafting time may take up to two weeks. Please also be aware that, depending on the season, there may also be a wait-list of over a month. Please see our FAQs for current lead times! If you're in a hurry and need the item before that, contact me and we'll do what we can to help you out.
We are happy to take custom orders if you require modifications that we do not list. We also offer a variety of leather colors - medium brown (pictured), black, russet tan or burgundy/oxblood. If you would like to purchase a different color or include a slight modification to your belt, these small modifications usually don't cost any extra - Contact us for options!
- premium quality veg tanned leather, materials and craftsmanship
- our leather is sourced from American tanneries, using North American cattle - Wickett & Craig Tannery of Pennsylvania
- 10 oz full grain thickness veg tanned rugged saddle skirt leather
- 2 1/2 inches wide
- hand laced cartridge loops - If you require a different caliber than listed, please simply include this in the order notes at checkout
- belt slide comes in the following size options: 18 rounds (pictured), 12 rounds, 6 rounds