WWII TANKER 1911 SHOULDER HOLSTER
WWII TANKER 1911 SHOULDER HOLSTER
ABOUT THIS HOLSTER:
This comfortable shoulder holster is modeled after the U.S. military standard issue 1911 M7 shoulder holster given to officers, pilots and tankers around the time of WWII. Crafted from a quality oiled pull-up leather exterior that results in a soft and flexible shoulder rig with a rugged "distressed" appearance and fully lined in a premium top-grain veg tan for the protection of your firearm.
Optional single magazine pouch fit to shoulder strap available for $45
- Full grain single thickness leather typical of this holster style (we have added an interior veg tan lining for quality and protection of your firearm)
- "Ghostwood" style is comprised of a 10oz full grain veg tan leather core holster with the Ghostwood style chrome tan exterior for a rustic look. Strapping is comprised of the 6oz Ghostwood leather and a 2oz full grain veg tan lining.
- Veg tan style rigs are comprised of a 10oz full grain veg tan body with a 2oz full grain veg tan interior lining. Strapping is comprised of the 6oz full grain veg tan leather and a 2oz full grain veg tan lining
- If you prefer a 'softer' temper in your holster, please contact us for options.
- Holster with cross-body strap and additional torso strap
- All straps fully lined
- All hardware in solid antique brass (please contact us for hardware color changes)
ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS:
Our 1911 holsters are perfect for the historic enthusiast who wants to carry their trusty 1911 with style. We source top quality leathers from the best United States tanneries and every pattern has been designed & developed in-house by our master craftsman to ensure an heirloom quality holster and comfortable carry.
All of our items at Hellhound are works of art that are made to order and handcrafted one at a time in our workshop in Utah.
These are not mass produced or made ahead of time and each holster is carefully hand cut and crafted to fit you and your firearm.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
Hellhound gun leathers, belts and holsters, are works of art that are made to order and handcrafted one at a time in our workshop in Utah. These are not mass produced or made ahead of time and each holster is carefully hand cut and crafted to fit your firearm.
We are a very small, custom leather shop and due to high demand, our lead times have increased.
Our current lead times for gun leathers is roughly 20-24 weeks.
**NOTE Regarding Cross Draw Holsters: If you prefer a Cross Draw holster, please be aware that selecting the "Cross Draw" option will slightly alter the holster to accommodate for cross draw carry. The skirt of the holster will be shortened to the collar and widened at the belt loop to reduce twisting. Our standard cant for cross draw holsters is 20 degrees. If you would like more information on how a cross draw holster will appear or if you would like a sharper cant on your holster, please contact us.
We understand that purchasing a holster for your gun is a very personal process and we invite you to contact us with any questions, concerns or custom requests.
We are happy to take custom orders if you require modifications (such as cant degree or cross draw if you don't prefer a straight drop holster) that we do not list. If you would like to include a slight modification to your holster - Contact us for options!