IMPORTANT SIZING INFORMATION
You are responsible to inform us of your correct belt size! In order to craft the best and most comfortable belt, I custom fit our belts to your current size when I receive your order. Please read all of, and follow, the instructions below for the best fit:
Using a tape measure, measure the circumference around your hips, over your clothing, where you plan to have the gun belt will normally sit. Different folks prefer to wear their gun belt in different places; If you plan to wear the belt low on your hips, measure there. If you plan to wear it high on your waist, measure there etc. Please select your size (measured in inches) and we will craft for you a custom-sized belt that fits snug and secure with room to adjust.
Hellhound gun leathers, belts and holsters, are works of art that are made to order and handcrafted one at a time in our workshop in Utah. These are not mass produced or made ahead of time and each holster is carefully hand cut and crafted to fit your firearm. We source our leather from US tanneries and none of our leather products are outsourced or manufactured outside our workshop.
This item is made to order, so crafting time may take up to two weeks. Please also be aware that, depending on the season, there may also be a wait-list of over a month. Please see our FAQs for current lead times! If you're in a hurry and need the item before that, contact me and we'll do what we can to help you out.
This beautiful scout cartridge belt has classy western style hand-tooled edge and is handcrafted using the very best quality full grain traditional harness leather and lined in beautiful Horween nubuck suede. The belt ensures maximum durability, quality and comfort. This classy edge-embroidered western-style scout belt is guaranteed to hold up against years of enjoyment and will last generations - a beautiful gift to pass down to your grandson.
We are happy to take custom orders if you require modifications that we do not list. We also offer a variety of leather colors - medium brown (pictured), black, russet tan or burgundy/oxblood. If you would like to purchase a different color or include a slight modification to your belt, these small modifications usually don't cost any extra - Contact us for options!
- premium quality veg tanned leather, materials and craftsmanship
- our leather is sourced from American tanneries, using North American cattle - Wickett & Craig Tannery of Pennsylvania, Horween Leather of Illinois
- 10 oz full grain thickness veg tanned saddle skirt leather
- 2 1/2 inches wide, lined in premium Horween nubuck suede - color varies based on availability, but will compliment the main belt color you choose
- 5 belt holes are spaced 1 inch apart
- 18 laced cartridge loops - If you require a different caliber than listed, please contact us and we will be able to help you out