Rustic and durable buttstock cuff is handcrafted from American tanned leathers and Hellhound pride. Cuff includes 6 bullet loops fit to your caliber and a smooth veg tan interior lining so that the metal of the grommets along the bottom never touch the wood of your stock.
Hellhound gun leathers and slings, are works of art that are made to order and handcrafted one at a time in our workshop in Utah. These are not mass produced or made ahead of time and each holster is carefully hand cut and crafted to fit your firearm. We source our leather from US tanneries and none of our leather products are outsourced or manufactured outside our workshop.
This item is made to order, so crafting time may take up to two weeks. Please also be aware that, depending on the season, there may also be a wait-list of over a month. Please see our FAQs for current lead times! If you're in a hurry and need the item before that, contact me and we'll do what we can to help you out.
We understand that purchasing any leather accessory for your firearm is a very personal process and we invite you to call Gavin directly at 385-707-3751 with any questions, concerns or custom requests.
We are happy to take custom orders if you require modifications in style or design - just contact me!
- premium quality veg tanned leather, materials and craftsmanship
- our leather is sourced from American tanneries, using North American cattle - Wickett & Craig Tannery of Pennsylvania, Acadia Tannery of Maine
- 6 laced bullet loops
- 12 oz total full grain premium leather
- Grommet and lace bottom closure
- Veg tanned W&C russet saddle skirting lining to protect your stock (metal grommets do not touch stock)